DIY Path Floor Mould Maker is a paving mold used to make a cement (or red mud) garden path. It consists of irregular holes, which can fill the cement slurry in the mold, and then smooth the upper part by hand. When dry, take out the loading mold and sprinkle the stone sand (or plant the grass) in the gap.
- Hexagon Design: Unique hexagon design matches with color pigment, you make stereoscopic lovely shaped stones for patio, driveway, wall, etc
- Reusable: With durable PP Resin material, the plastic mold is reusable for making court yards, patios and path, decorate your backyard landscaping
- Easy to Use: Filling walk stone mold with concrete mix, smooth surface and remove mold, even an inexperienced person can create attractive paths around the garden
- DIY Personalized Design: Enjoy your personal idea of DIY with the stone mold and create a style of your garden path. To give your pavement and yards some artistic sense
- Application: Suitable to design DIY promenade, walk path, balcony, courtyard, garden, vegetable plot, landscape, swimming pool, art floor and so on
Condition: Brand New
Material: PP Resin
Color: Black(as pictures show)
Size: 30 x 30 cm/12 x 12 inches
How to Use:
- Prepare the ground is essential to ensure that your path or patio lies flat.
- Level and smooth the ground then mix up a batch of concrete.
- Mark out your path or patio so you know where to start and stop.
- Place the mold at the start of the path. Fill it with wet concrete and smooth off with a trowel.
- Remove the mold and move it to the next position.
- Repeat until your path is complete -you will get your own DIY pathway.
- Clean the concrete garden molds for reusing, spray them with garden hose.
- Garden stone mold can be used again right after you pour the first garden stepping stone so you do not have to wait.
1 x DIY Path Floor Mould Maker
- Please allow 1-3 cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
Tags: hand tools